Chris Marchese, an equity and economic analyst, joins me to discuss his new book, “The Silver Manifesto”. Chris is currently the analyst for The Morgan Report. He has published over 100 articles on economics, mining and investing on numerous websites and magazines.
In our discussion we cover the following topics from The Silver Manifesto:
1. What inspired the book and title, “The Silver Manifesto”?
2. How silver played an important part in the origins of money?
3. The Constitutionality of Paper Money.
4. The origins of the coming currency crisis.
5 How the national debt effects the economy?
6. What role does silver play in the current economy?
7. How people can take action into learning more about precious metals?
For more information and to follow Chris Marchese’s work you can visit: http://www.silver-investor.com/
David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals.
As publisher of The Morgan Report, he has appeared on CNBC, Fox Business, and BNN in Canada. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Futures Magazine, The Gold Report and numerous other publications. If there is only one thing to teach you about this silver bull market it is this… 90% of the move comes in the last 10% of the time! Where will you be when this happens?
Offer does not apply to Premium Memberships.