“China is tightening its lending restrictions,” Andy Lipow, president of Lipow Oil Associates LLC in Houston, said on Bloomberg. “The implication is to slow down growth, and that reduces the amount of oil the market thought it may require in 2010.”More
Browsing: All Posts
This is a post from SilverStockReport.com The bolded text is by yours truly, to emphasize an…More
In an interview with The Gold Report posted at MineWeb, well-known gold bull Howard Ruff makes an argument for silver:
TGR: You recommend buying gold bullion and coins. How about silver?
HR: I like silver a lot better than gold. I think you will make two or three times more money in silver than gold.
NEW YORK/LONDON, Jan 14 (Reuters) – Gold turned higher on Thursday due to the dollar decline and as investors increased buying after the U.S. futures regulator said it would review possible position limits on gold and silver.
The chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission said that the agency’s planned meeting in early March to discuss possible position limits on metal futures and options contracts will focus on gold and silver contracts.
This is my most recent interview on TheWallStreetShuffle.com We went over some ideas that have…More
The Silver “Eagle” program began in 1986 and the average amount sold was in the…More
James Turk and I are friends and have shared speaking venues many times. He does…More
This is a video I recently did with Alix Steel of the Street.com We discussed…More
This is a new interview… Click here to listen My effort here is to review…More
More Stories In All Posts
- Silver Guru David Morgan on Silver Manipulation and Financial End Games All Posts
- The Money GPS: Guiding You Through An Uncertain Economy All Posts
- January 2010 –The Morgan Report All Posts
- From Power Currency to Power Money All Posts
- Butler on Business 6-29-12 All Posts
- The end of the World Special All Posts
- The Morgan Report's Weekly Perspective with David Morgan All Posts
- Waterfall Stock Decline Ahead All Posts